Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Caverns of time. Culling.

I want to write my on theory on why we help Arthas in Culling of Stratholme it is because if we didn't help Arthas the disease would've been more out in the air. Something else which is important is because if we didn't help Arthas the infinite agents would've killed him and thus Mal'ganis would still be around with the Lich King, except just Nerz'hul. Next it is because if we didn't help Arthas the implications on the world would be terrible. Plus we would be fighting a new enemy who might be even more powerful. My question is what does the infinite have anything to gain from screwing up history? Another thing that could've been possible was the infinite would take Arthas and change him to their own bidding. But something I wish was if blizzard made us lose a battle in Caverns of Time, I would love to see the impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment